Decorum is a cooperative, hidden information game where you and your partner share the same objective: decorate your home in a way that makes you both happy. The problem is, different things make each of you happy and nobody says exactly what they need. Can you find a happy compromise, or is it time to move out?!
- Upgrade your game with 64 Acrylic Tokens in the Deluxe Version!
- Play through 30 unique scenarios, each introducing new twists and challenges.
- Keep your conditions a secret, they say how you want the house decorated.
- Add, remove, and swap objects, or repaint rooms to make the house look just right… for you.
- Respond with “Love it”, “Hate it”, or “Fine with it” to work together toward a perfectly decorated home.
There is a solution for each scenario, the trick is figuring it out in time.
Reviews See Videos
Décorum is a blast from start to finish.
I’m so impressed by everything about this game.
I love hidden information cooperative games and this is one of the coolest I've seen.
Décorum is cleverly put together, looks great, and feels fresh and new.
Awarded Casual Game Insider's Best of 2022
Winner of our Best Two Player Game of 2022 Award!
Two Thumbs Up!
It's fresh. It's unique. It's just so good!
Décorum manages to beautifully capture the essence of non-communicative games… I find it immensely rewarding!
it’s a solid game and I recommend it.
It's fun and tense at the same time... I was actually surprised at how thematic [Décorum] began to feel!
There are lots of laughs in this game!
It’s an absolute blast and it’s very relatable.
We really like [Décorum]!
This is the one co-op Starla likes!
Playing Décorum is incredibly fulfilling and dynamic… It’s got the perfect theme and I think it’s pretty clever!
Décorum completely renovates the Co-Op genre with its slick gameplay, semi-hidden information, adorable table presence, and neat storytelling.
Players who enjoy Fog of Love could do themselves a big favor by checking this one out!
I highly recommend giving Décorum a try!
I can definitely recommend Décorum… especially for couples!
How To Play
Decorum Companion App
Play brand new daily 2-player scenarios at DecorumGame.com!
- 20 x 2-player Scenario Campaigns
- 10 x 3/4-Player Scenarios
- 48 x Unique Object Tokens
- 16 x Wall Color Tokens
- 1 x Wooden Round Track Token
- 4 x Roommate Tokens
- 5 x Heart-to-heart Tokens
- 2 x Secret Unlock Envelopes
- Double-sided House Board
- Round Track
- 4 x Envelope Dividers
- Rule Book
- Game Design: Charlie Mackin, Harry Mackin, & Drew Tenenbaum
- Illustration: Komboh Creative
- Graphic Design: Michael Mateyko
- Development: Ben Harkins
- Overview Video: Brandon Ohmie
- Playtesters: Cody Narveson, Jenny Ackerson, Jordan Manikowski, Jason Dafnis, Seth Zarate, Gretchen Buechler, Kelsey Carlson, Kyle Olson, Alyssa Olson, Aaron Grossman, Diana Elhard, Anna Miller, Grant Zoch, Ellen Aster, Eric Leith, Nicholas Leeman, Meghan Wolff, Maria Bartholdi, Bradley Machov, Emily Townswick, Katie Hawkinson, Erik Nystul, Sam Weinzierl, Lucas Lorenz, Emily Csuy, Alex Larson, Colleen Somerville, Emily Tinawi-Harkins, Abby Marta, Michael Guigliano, Rich Gain, Ryan Bruns, Ian Birdsall, Brett Mowers, Jason Engle, Jocelyn Chou, Jaye R, Donnie Coleman, Corey Andalora, Holly Novicelli aka GameGoddess, Jesse Hickle, Kristi Davis, Janis “Ham” Vasquez, Kelly Jean Miller, Marissa Robinson, Chuck Hurd, Raven Rurek, CBrucer, TJackson, Indiecade 2019 attendees, Protospiel 2020 attendees, and GLITCH Minneapolis Playtesters
- App Playtesters: Marissa Robinson, Victoria Kraft Shafer, Tom Memmott, Ap170, MixMassBasher, Rochelle Thompson, Mark Shafer, Sean Obach
- Publisher: Floodgate Games