KitesTime To Fly
A Fast, Fun, Cooperative Game For Everyone!
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The sun is shining, the wind is blowing, and you know just what to do - gather your friends to fly some kites!
In Kites, everyone works together to keep all their kites – represented by colorful sand timers – in the air. Take turns playing cards, flipping the sand timers, and coordinating with other players to ensure none of the timers run out. If it does, a kite has crashed!
Play all of the kite cards in the deck and everybody wins!
Reviews See Videos
Awarded for 2023 in the category of Family Board Games.
I've played Kites thirteen times on a review copy from Floodgate Games, and the feel of gameplay is strongly reminiscent of The Mind.
It's a fun game!
I've played this several times in a row.
Sublime organized chaos. We love this game!
[Kites] comes highly recommended by us.
How To Play
- 6 Multicolored Sand Timers
- 53 Kite Cards (63 x 88.5 mm)
- 12 Challenge Cards(63 x 88.5 mm)
- Loads of Fast-Paced Fun!
- Game Design: Kevin Hamano
- Illustration: Beth Sobel
- Graphic Design: Matt Paquette
- Development: Ben Harkins
- Photos: Brandon Ohmie
- Overview Video: Brandon Ohmie
- Published by Floodgate Games
- SKU: FGG-KIT
- UPC: 850030923097
- Case Quantity: 6
- Box Size: 200 x 150 x 50mm / 7.87 x 5.91 x 1.97 in.
- Box Weight: .34 kg / 11.9 oz.
- Safety Testing (EN71 & F963)
- Children's Product Certification
- CE Verification of Conformity
The new benchmark in real-time gaming!
It is exactly what a real-time game needs to be.