Decorum is a cooperative, hidden information game where you and your partner share the same objective: decorate your home in a way that makes you both happy. The problem is, different things make each of you happy and nobody says exactly what they need. Can you find a happy compromise, or is it time to move out?!
- Play through 30 unique scenarios, each introducing new twists and challenges.
- Keep your conditions a secret, they say how you want the house decorated.
- Add, remove, and swap objects, or repaint rooms to make the house look just right… for you.
- Respond with “Love it”, “Hate it”, or “Fine with it” to work together toward a perfectly decorated home.
There is a solution for each scenario, the trick is figuring it out in time.
- 20 x 2-player Scenario Campaigns
- 10 x 3/4-Player Scenarios
- 48 x Unique Object Tokens
- Double-sided House Board
- Game Design: Charlie Mackin, Harry Mackin, & Drew Tenenbaum
- Illustration: Komboh Creative
- Graphic Design: Michael Mateyko
- Development: Ben Harkins
- Overview Video: Brandon Ohmie
- Publisher: Floodgate Games
- SKU: FGG-DEC
- UPC: 850030923035
- Case Quantity: 6
- Box Size: 295 x 295 x 75 mm / 11.6 x 11.6 x 2.95 in.
- Box Weight: 1.36 kg / 3.0 lbs