Fog of LoveRomantic Comedy as a Board Game
A relationship simulator full of awkward situations, lots of laughs, and plenty of difficult compromises to find your happily ever after.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Fog of Love is a romantic comedy as a board game -- it’s a two-player game where each player creates one of the characters in a relationship. These characters, with their own quirks and goals, will meet, fall in love, and face several situations together to try to make their relationship work. Or not! Are you in it for the long haul, or are you just another heartbreaker?
Playing Fog of Love is a rollercoaster ride of awkward situations, laugh-out-loud moments, and challenging compromises. The right decision isn’t always what your character wants most, but might be better for the relationship. It takes two to make it work, and your partner has their own wants and desires to consider. Each turn you’ll be asked to stay true to your personal goals or sometimes choose to compromise for the good of the relationship. There are never any guarantees that your story will end with a “Happily Ever After”.
- 2018 International Gamers Award - General Strategy: Two-players Nominee
- 2017 Golden Geek Most Innovative Board Game Nominee
- 2017 Golden Geek Best Thematic Board Game Nominee
- 2017 Golden Geek Best 2-Player Board Game Nominee
- 2017 Cardboard Republic Immersionist Laurel Nominee
- 2017 Board Game Quest Awards Best Two Player Game Nominee
- 2017 Board Game Quest Awards Best Game from a Small Publisher Nominee
Reviews See Videos
"This game categorically, obviously, definitly gets the Shut Up & Sit Down Recommends badge. It's superb!"
"We are in love with, Fog of Love!"
"What a unique and refreshing idea this game is."
It's freaking amazing!"
"One of the most elegant experiences you will have in a board game. We enjoyed this as a couple."
How To Play
- 1 Game board
- 30 Tutorial cards
- 110 Scene cards
- 4 Love Stories (17 chapter cards and 4 synopsis cards)
- 14 Destinies (7 pink and 7 blue cards)
- 38 Trait cards
- 36 Occupation cards
- 60 Feature cards
- 2 Dual-sided character cards (man/woman)
- 8 Choice tokens (4 pink and 4 blue weighted chips)
- 70 Personality tokens (35 pink and 35 blue wooden tokens)
- 2 Custom token boxes to containeach player’s tokens
- 2 Card holders (pink and blue)
- 18 Card dividers
- 1 Custom insert to organize all content
- 1 Rulebook
- Game Design: Jacob Jaskov
- Graphic Design: Cecilie Fossheim, Mike Højgaard, Lotte M. Klixbüll Jaskov, & Jens Wiese
- Publisher: Floodgate Games
- Originally published by: Hush Hush Projects