Fog of LoveRomantic Comedy as a Board Game
A relationship simulator full of awkward situations, lots of laughs, and plenty of difficult compromises to find your happily ever after.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Fog of Love is a critically acclaimed board game for two players. You will create and play two vivid characters who meet, fall in love, and face the challenge of making an unusual relationship work.
Playing Fog of Love is like being in a romantic comedy: roller-coaster rides, awkward situations, lots of laughs, and plenty of difficult compromises to make.
The happily ever after won't be certain, but whatever way your romance unfolds, you'll always end up with a story full of surprises - guaranteed to raise a smile!
- A tutorial teaches the game as you play! “The best tutorial in any game we’ve ever seen!... It’s a tour de force.” - shut up and sit down
- A relationship simulator that blends the heartwarming and awkward experiences of being in a relationship. “A hilarious and often touching experience.” - tabletop gaming magazine
- A roleplaying experience unlike any game you’ve ever played before. “One of those games... that can only be described as art.”- geek & sundry
- 2018 International Gamers Award - General Strategy: Two-players Nominee
- 2017 Golden Geek Most Innovative Board Game Nominee
- 2017 Golden Geek Best Thematic Board Game Nominee
- 2017 Golden Geek Best 2-Player Board Game Nominee
- 2017 Cardboard Republic Immersionist Laurel Nominee
- 2017 Board Game Quest Awards Best Two Player Game Nominee
- 2017 Board Game Quest Awards Best Game from a Small Publisher Nominee
Reviews See Videos
"This game categorically, obviously, definitly gets the Shut Up & Sit Down Recommends badge. It's superb!"
"We are in love with, Fog of Love!"
"What a unique and refreshing idea this game is."
It's freaking amazing!"
"One of the most elegant experiences you will have in a board game. We enjoyed this as a couple."
How To Play
- 1 Game board
- 30 Tutorial cards
- 110 Scene cards
- 4 Love Stories (17 chapter cards and 4 synopsis cards)
- 14 Destinies (7 pink and 7 blue cards)
- 38 Trait cards
- 36 Occupation cards
- 60 Feature cards
- 2 Dual-sided character cards (man/woman)
- 8 Choice tokens (4 pink and 4 blue weighted chips)
- 70 Personality tokens (35 pink and 35 blue wooden tokens)
- 2 Custom token boxes to containeach player’s tokens
- 2 Card holders (pink and blue)
- 18 Card dividers
- 1 Custom insert to organize all content
- 1 Rulebook
- Game Design: Jacob Jaskov
- Graphic Design: Cecilie Fossheim, Mike Højgaard, Lotte M. Klixbüll Jaskov, & Jens Wiese
- Publisher: Floodgate Games
- Originally published by: Hush Hush Projects