Holi: Festival of ColorsA 3D Area Control Game of Spreading Color and Joy
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Every spring, celebrants gather to spread color and cheer during one of India’s most vibrant festivals. Move around the festival grounds throwing colored “gulaal” powder onto your friends and the crowd. Aim higher and let your color fall from above on as many people as you can. For Holi is a time for playful mischief and a little friendly rivalry is just what the festival calls for...
In Holi [hoh-lee], players gain joy by throwing color on the boards (higher levels are worth more points), getting color on others, and from collecting sweets. Play your color cards cleverly, climb up at the right time, and spread the most joy!
Upgrade your game! Holi: Festival of Colors (Deluxe Edition) includes:
- 4 Sculpted Resin Mini Player Markers (Standard Edition wooden player markers included, too!)
- 100 Wooden Color Tokens (instead of cardboard)
- 24 Wooden Sweets Tokens (instead of cardboard)
- 4 Custom Player Organizer Trays with lids (by GameTrayz)
- Everything else from the standard edition
Reviews See Videos
I love area controls games and Holi takes it to a whole other level -- pun intended!
The three levels of play in this game not only makes for a great table presence, but are vital to gameplay and make the game more thinky than you might expect.
Holi is a solid game that literally takes abstract strategy to a new level!
Holi: Festival of Colors continues the excellent tradition of Floodgate Games creating dazzling experiences that stimulate multiple senses. There’s something playful and delightful at its heart rendering it irresistible... a highly recommended addition for families and gaming groups.
This is one of those games that is pleasant to play from beginning to end... a very cool game with a great theme.
A fun and beautiful area control game with a wonderful theme tying it all together. Floodgate Games has produced once of the most colorful and stunning looking games of 2020
How To Play
- Courtyard Tower (4 Pillars, 1 Bottom Level Board, 2 Middle/Top Level Boards)
- 4 Wooden Player Markers
- 100 Color Tokens (25 x 4 Colors)
- 24 Sweets Tokens
- 52 Color Cards (13 x 4 Colors) (63 x 63 mm)
- 21 Rivalry Cards (88 x 88 mm)
- 4 Helper Cards (88 x 88 mm)
- 1 Score Track
- 4 Score Markers
- 1 First Player Marker
- Rule Book
- Game Design: Julio E. Nazario
- Game Development: Ben Harkins, Daryl Andrews, Shivam Bhatt, Kael Barend
- Illustration: Vincent Dutrait
- Graphic Design: Vincent Dutrait
- Editing: Emily Blain
- Writing: Sharang Biswas
- Cultural Consultation: Shivam Bhatt, Sharang Biswas, Sankari Kannan, Netra Saxena
- Courtyard Board Design: Game Trayz
- Published by Floodgate Games