Sagrada Artisans - Errata & Clarifications
Everything below is changed as-of the 2022-Q4 (first) Printing. Your printing date can be found near the UPC on the back of the box.
Page 4 - Visual Accessibility Note
Incorrect reference to the green die having texture. It should say blue.
Page 5 - Tools (high)
Incorrectly says that you can may use 1 tool. Should say any tools available to you (consistent with the summary in ‘Abilities’ section on Page 4)
Page 6 - Broken Window / Empty Space
Fixed minor typos to clarify “broken window space” and “empty space” references
Various minor adjustments
- P2: Added a window icon and mention of current window for private objectives
- P6: Fixing Legacy Point illustration
- P6: Adding window icons
- P7: Minor typo “record” to “recorded” for family crest color change ability.
- P7: Adding location of Market tracks
Envelopes & Their Contents
- Envelope Inside: Incorrectly references "Skill Check Area', should be "Durability Area". This reference is correct on the sticker card.
- Clarification: This sticker may indeed be placed over the Durability Area of Tool B
Envelope J (medium)
Sticker J3: Setup the Rare Glass Die - Clarifying that the standard colors must be different (as stated on the back of the card itself)
Envelope M (high)
Sticker M2: Changed incorrect reference to “last place player” to be “last player”, as-in the player who played last during the round.
- Sticker N: Clarifying the Family Crest Ability to say “recorded color”, not “color recorded here”. The color is recorded on the sticker, not in the rulebook.
- Envelope Inside: Added reference to the Dedication Ability being found at the back of the rules
Envelope T (medium)
- Sticker T1: Durability Check: Clarifying to say " tool cards are durable...” on the durability sticker
- Enveloper Inside: Incorrect reference to continuing on the Outro Card. Should say to continue on the Intro Card.
Clarification on the name of the sticker card in the contents list.
Last Sheet - End of Game
Added a reminder to step 2 about discarding duplicate tools in a 2-player game before placing them in the market box.
Back Flap - Outside
Player Turns: Incorrectly states that you can only use each type of ability once. The rule book (P4 - Abilities) is correct.
Back Flap - Inside
Magic Square Rules: Clarifying that it’s the magic square that doesn’t have a value filled (previously could be mistaken to read that the window space in your journal wouldn't have a value filled)
Tool 2 - Grinding Stone (high)
Reworded to “fill with flipped value” to align better with the writing of the rules. Changed the note to mention that any other value flips to 0.