SagradaA Game of Dice Drafting and Window Crafting
Draft dice & use tools-of-the-trade to carefully construct your stained glass window masterpiece.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
As a skilled artisan, you will use cleverness and careful planning to craft a stained glass window masterpiece in the Sagrada Familia.
Players will take turns drafting glass pieces, represented by dice; carefully choosing where to place each one in their window. Windows have unique color and shade requirements, and similar dice may never be adjacent so placing each die is more challenging than the last. Fortunately, you’ll have just the right tools to help you through. Gain prestige by adapting to the preferences of your fickle admirers, and of course, by adding your own artistic flair while completing your glass masterpiece in Sagrada.
Game Design: Daryl Andrews & Adrian Adamescu
Illustration: Peter Wocken
- Norway Family Game of the Year (2022)
- Origins Awards Best Family Game Nominee (2018)
- Origins Awards Best Board Game Nominee (2018)
- Golden Geek Most Innovative Board Game Nominee (2017)
- Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee (2017)
- Golden Geek Best Solo Board Game Nominee (2017)
- Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee (2017)
- Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork & Presentation Nominee
- IGN Best Board Games (2017)
- Popular Mechanics Top50 Best New Board Games (2017)
- Meeples' Choice Nominee (2017)
- Cardboard Republic Architect Laurel Nominee (2017)
Reviews See Videos
It's fun and easy to get into... a wonderfully gorgeous production that's easy to play but offers some devious choices. Feels like a breath of fresh air
What a charming, lovely little puzzle of a dice game... it is a well-oiled machine
Extraordinarily accessible. This is a great gateway game, it’s beautiful to look at… anyone could play this
Wow, Sagrada is an excellent puzzly dice-drafting game. It’s got simple rules but tons of depth... an excellent family-style game
A wonderful gateway game
It's a great experience... it passes the 'Tom's mom test' - super accessible and we can still have fun with it.
A tight and elegant little brain-teaser... It’s a head-scratching and constantly evolving puzzle that squeezes a lot of depth out of a simple set of rules. It also benefits from some real variety, with different window designs and special power cards ensuring that every play-through gives you a fresh challenge.
Sagrada’s vibrant visual flair is matched by smart mechanics and play.
It’s more than just a pretty game. The rules are simple to understand so you can dive right into playing.
Simple rules, striking aesthetics and satisfying puzzle solving give Sagrada a very wide range of appeal.
It’s especially great that this game can also be played solo. So why not fancy yourself an artisan in Barcelona, creating a stained-glass window in Antoni Gaudí’s basilica, Sagrada Família?
The puzzle-like gameplay, gorgeous end product, and replayability make Sagrada a worthwhile game for newbies and hobbyists alike.
The visually striking board game involves using colored dice to “construct a stained-glass masterpiece” with rules reminiscent of Sudoku.
There’s no denying the elegant brilliance of Sagrada.
How To Play
Bring your stained-glass masterpiece to dazzling life in the digital edition of Sagrada!
- 90 Translucent Dice (12 mm)
- 4 Player Boards
- 12 Window Pattern Cards (80 x 90 mm)
- 12 Tool Cards (63 x 88.5 mm)
- 15 Objective Cards (63 x 88.5 mm)
- 1 Dice Bag
- 1 Round Track
- 4 Score Markers
- 24 Favor Tokens
- Rule Book
- Game Design: Daryl Andrews & Adrian Adamescu
- Illustration: Peter Wocken
- Graphic Design: Peter Wocken
- Development: Ben Harkins
- Photos: Dave Eckblad
- Overview Video: Seth Cloud
- Overview Voiceover: Dan Marta
- Publisher: Floodgate Games