Holi: Festival of ColorsA 3D Area Control Game of Spreading Color and Joy
Sign-up to find out when it's available:
Every spring, celebrants gather to spread color and cheer during one of India’s most vibrant festivals. Move around the festival grounds throwing colored “gulaal” powder onto your friends and the crowd. Aim higher and let your color fall from above on as many people as you can. For Holi is a time for playful mischief and a little friendly rivalry is just what the festival calls for...
In Holi [hoh-lee], players gain joy by throwing color on the boards (higher levels are worth more points), getting color on others, and from collecting sweets. Play your color cards cleverly, climb up at the right time, and spread the most joy!
Reviews See Videos
I love area controls games and Holi takes it to a whole other level -- pun intended!
The three levels of play in this game not only makes for a great table presence, but are vital to gameplay and make the game more thinky than you might expect.
Holi is a solid game that literally takes abstract strategy to a new level!
- Courtyard Tower (4 Pillars, 1 Bottom Level Board, 2 Middle/Top Level Boards)
- 4 Wooden Player Markers
- 100 Color Tokens (25 x 4 Colors)
- 24 Sweets Tokens
- 52 Color Cards (13 x 4 Colors) (63 x 63 mm)
- 21 Rivalry Cards (88 x 88 mm)
- 4 Helper Cards (88 x 88 mm)
- 1 Score Track
- 4 Score Markers
- 1 First Player Marker
- Rule Book
- Game Design: Julio E. Nazario
- Game Development: Ben Harkins, Daryl Andrews, Shivam Bhatt, Kael Barend
- Illustration: Vincent Dutrait
- Graphic Design: Vincent Dutrait
- Editing: Emily Blain
- Writing: Sharang Biswas
- Cultural Consultation: Shivam Bhatt, Sharang Biswas, Sankari Kannan, Netra Saxena
- Courtyard Board Design: Game Trayz
- Published by Floodgate Games